FROM THE CEO
Our aim of establishing this hotel was to state the case of how successful indigenous corporate entities established outside the capital (Accra) can be. This we hope would serve as a case study for those considering establishing firms in places outside of the capital and thereby act as a catalyst for the establishment of more firms and industries in places other than the capital. With our experience in the United States during our youthful days, we have come to believe that business success has no geographical barrier.
To be a national model in the provision of excellent value and first class hospitality and conferencing services with a team dedicated to outstanding personalized service, surpassing the expectations of guests with the ultimate in Ghanaian hospitality through our commitment to our SPICE core values:
• Stewardship: We live by Christian stewardship principles. We believe that our business is established by God through His servants. All employees shall acknowledge this seeing ourselves as stewards of God and the owners.We will see ourselves as caretakers of all that are placed under our responsibility acknowledging we shall give account of all we are responsible for. We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them and creating value for all our stakeholders
• Professionalism: We will be guided and hold on to the highest level of professional and ethical standards in all our dealings with both internal and external clients
• Integrity: We will maintain the highest standard of conduct in all of our actions. We would be a brand that our clients can trust.We will be accountable for failure as well as success, and not allocate blame.
• Customer Service: We will exist to serve and exceed the expectations of our clients, employees and the community. In all our activities, we shall see and treat our clients as the most important persons on our premises, acknowledging them as the reason for our very existence as a business. We will take the time to understand our clients’ needs, regardless of our individual roles.
• Excellence: We will deliver what we promise and add value beyond what is expected through innovation, leadership, learning and agility. We will consistently provide our guests with a quality services and make a conscious daily effort to be better than our competition.We will use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
Eusbett hotel and its team shall be registered as the best and most sought after indigenous hotel and conference centre in Ghana.